Thanks for your great work, health workers!


For day's in this pandemic crisis, from my window I saw people walking, playing around in the streets and forest, some in groups, family, like nothing was happening, (liberty) maybe they were just in vacations. At night I listened the clapping, the nice words in tribute to health professionals, so I had mix feelings about this conflit between liberty and security, a equilibrium that Suisse society has and I enjoy, but I thought that the social distance, (security) that in most cases I didn't see during day, was to prevent the health system to collapse, so that health workers like Marlene could continue to do a good job whithout collapsing. Anyone see this conflit or it's just me? Maybe I'm emotionally to close. (the sketch it's a composition made from some photos I found on the internet and a report about covid19 from the portuguese TV program sexta as 9)


Main media and authorities they focus a lot about infected and dead people when they talk about numbers, I see the news of different countries and I have the feeling that our health workers are doing a bad job, (which it's not true!) or it's just us, people, who aren't doing the right thing, in reality the numbers of dead and the morbid images disseminated, don't help and I think we're walking a little "blind" with everything! The true is that the numbers of safed / cured people are very positives, compared to the rest, and if you think in the projections vs reality and that most infected people , they're asytomatics, the positive numbers explode, and that's great news, for the world.

Thanks for your great work, health workers, for helping us to be safe, even when we don't deserve or we treat you badly!

Comentários